Why Book the Crowne Plaza Gatwick
Conveniently located just ten-minutes’ drive from Gatwick Airport, the 4-star Crowne Plaza Gatwick features a large on-site restaurant and 24-hour room service. With luxurious rooms and an on-site fitness centre, it makes an ideal venue for both business and leisure travellers, alike. Combine your stay with secure APH Park & Ride or I Love Meet & Greet for great prices and a stress-free departure day. To make your stay even more enjoyable, there is now a 20% discount exclusively for APH customers to redeem on all food purchased outside of the fixed price 2/3 course menu, found in the restaurant and bar areas.
Room types available
Suitable for up to two adults, double rooms are furnished with standard size double bed with luxury duvets and extra pillows.
Suitable for up to two adults, twin rooms are furnished with two single beds with luxury duvets and extra pillows.
Family Three Room
Suitable for up to two adults and one child aged 15 or under, family three rooms are furnished with standard size double bed and a roll out bed with luxury duvets and extra pillows.
Family Four Room
Suitable for up to two adults and two children aged 15 or under, family four rooms are furnished with standard-size double bed and a double sofa-bed with luxury duvets and extra pillows.
Crowne Plaza Gatwick Packaged with...
APH Park and Ride Standard rate
- Drive to the hotel and park with them overnight free of charge – enjoy your stay!
- Please be aware that Parking Eye is in effect. Please enter your car reg details at reception to avoid a parking ticket.
- On the day of your flight drive 9 minutes to the APH Car Park and catch the free 10-12 minute transfer which runs 24 hours a day every 15 minutes to both terminals.
- On return take the transfer back to the APH Car Park to collect your car.
Car park features
(including one week's parking)
Map of Crowne Plaza Gatwick
Crowne Plaza Gatwick, Langley Drive CRAWLEY RH11 7SX
From the M23:
- Exit at Junction 10 and take the A2011 – first exit on the roundabout from the south and third exit from the north.
- Take the third exit at the next two roundabouts.
- The hotel will be on your left.