Why Book APH Self Park, Gatwick Airport
APH have been providing award winning parking for over 40 years at Gatwick Airport. The car park is located just off the M23 and it’s incredibly easy to get to. It also provides fantastic security ensuring your car will always be looked after when parking with us. When using APH Self Park at Gatwick airport you park your own car and keep your keys which means no one will ever enter your vehicle. The transfer buses to the airport run frequently and go through the night, so you know that it’ll never take too long to reach the airport terminal after your arrival at our car park.
When you combine all this with the brilliant and friendly staff, you get the best airport car park at Gatwick.
Parking Options Available
This is a super-flexible product – you can amend or cancel up to 4 hours prior to your pre-booked car park arrival time.
Car Park Features
APH Self Park boasts the best in car park technology. It has the latest computer controlled CCTV with over 120 camera locations and security lighting across the whole site as well as barrier controlled entry and exit gates, meaning your car will be well looked after.
Transfers to and from Gatwick Airport
Transfers from the car park leave approximately every 10 to 15 minutes and takes between 10 to 12 minutes. The transfer is included in your price and will generally take passengers to the South Terminal first before heading over to the North Terminal and then back to the car park. The buses run through the night so you’ll be able to get to the airport whenever you need to.
Our friendly staff are always happy to help if you require a little additional assistance. Please press the button when you reach the entry barrier under the canopy if you do need some extra help.
The buses are wheelchair friendly, and we can cater for those with reduced mobility by allocating a parking space close to the bus drop off area if needed.
The car park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Maximum vehicle height: 2.4m. Trailers are not accepted.
APH will accept any vehicle that can fit into a standard parking bay and can be driven on a standard driving licence.
APH are unable to transport bikes, surf/windsurfing boards or items of a similar size on their transfer coaches. Snowboards/skis are acceptable.
APH Self Park, APH Gatwick Copthorne Road Crawley RH10 3PD
From the M23:
Leave at Junction 10 (East Grinstead).
If Southbound, take the 1st exit on the roundabout (A264 - Copthorne Way).
If Northbound, take the 3rd exit on the roundabout (A264 - Copthorne Way).
- Head straight over the first roundabout (2nd exit).
- At the next roundabout take the 4th exit (A2220) signposted Maidenbower.
- Continue on the A2220 following signs to APH Parking Centre.
- Drive past the Texaco Petrol Station (some SatNavs might direct you here).
- After another 0.25 miles turn right into Crawley Garden Centre. You'll see an APH entrance sign on your right.
- Follow APH signs to the car park check-in area.
Arriving at APH Gatwick Self Park couldn’t be easier:
- Drive through the automated barrier and follow road markings to the arrival bays.
- Head into reception and a member of staff will direct you to your parking space.
- Park your car and hop on the transfer bus and complete the short journey to the airport.
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete your vehicle check-in and airport transfer.
Picking up your car is just as easy:
- Upon your return to the Airport, make your way to the dedicated bus stop outside the terminal and take the bus to the APH car park.
- Head into reception and get the barrier exit code.
- Return to your car and exit the car park.
In the event of any problems, one of the car park’s 24-hour staff will be pleased to assist.